The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that provides a framework for addressing copyright infringement that occurs online.
The DMCA includes a notice-and-takedown system, which allows copyright owners to send a takedown notice to an internet service provider (ISP) if they believe that their copyrighted material is being used without permission on the ISP’s network. Once the ISP receives the takedown notice, it is required to remove or disable access to the infringing material.
It’s important to note that the DMCA also includes a safe harbor provision that protects ISPs from liability for copyright infringement if they follow the notice-and-takedown process.
If you believe that your copyrighted work is being used without your permission on Trendelier, you can send us a DMCA takedown notice to to dmca(at)trendelier.com.
Please include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once we receive a valid DMCA takedown notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material as soon as possible.